Head to the Irish Open Courtesy of William Hill Poker
When it comes to poker tournaments, all the pros will tell you that a visit to Ireland is one of the highlights of the year. While the prestigious European Poker Tour (EPT) hasn’t visited Irish shores since 2007 (in an event won by Reuben Peters, who hasn’t exactly set the poker world alight since), the Irish Open still adds some glitz and glamour to the poker world in the Emerald Isle. And this is the tournament you could be heading to, thanks to the folks at William Hill…
This competition really is a big one. Sure, Dublin isn’t quite as exotic as a trip to the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, but when you see what you could win, you’ll be straight over to William Hill in a second. Here’s the full run-down of the prize on offer…
- Entry into the Main Event of the Irish Open, worth €3,500
- 4 nights’ accommodation at a prestigious Dublin hotel
- €30 to cover any handling fees
- €570 to buy flights and to use as spending money in Dublin
All in all, this prize is worth over €4,000, making it more than worthwhile to enter. But how can you win this prize? Keep reading to find out…
How to Enter
Entering this competition is pretty easy, but we’ve summarised it below in step-by-step form.
- Create a William Hill account, if you don’t already have one.
- Make a deposit (unless you already have funds in an existing William Hill account). First deposits will get a 200% bonus.
- Enter one of the €5 satellite tournaments, which run on a daily basis. If you want to start later on in the tournament process, there are €75 and €200 satellite tournaments as well.
So, that’s how to get your seat at next year’s Irish Open – it really couldn’t be simpler! To give yourself a better chance of playing for big money in the Emerald Isle, why not read through our strategy section, to make sure your game is the best it can possibly be?
- Previous Winning Poker Network Cancels Tournament After DDoS Attack
- Next Video Poker: A Question of Luck or Skill?