Paddy Power Promo Offering Irish Open Entry
In December we brought you the news that William Hill were offering players the chance to win seats to the prestigious Irish Open, simply by winning in one of their satellite tournaments. Now the best known Irish poker company around has joined William Hill in offering players this prize, thanks to their Cheap Seat promotion.
For those of you who think that these promotions are pointless – after all, qualifiers never actually get far, do they? – then think again. Last year’s winner of this promotion actually went on to win the entire event, pocketing a massive €250,000 in the process. Could this be you this year?
How to Enter
Entering this promotion could not be any simpler. In fact, the whole process won’t even cost you a penny if you’re a new Paddy Power member, thanks to the fact that everyone signing up will get one free entry to this tournament. Still, we’ve created this little list to help you through the process, just in case you haven’t signed up to a poker site before and don’t know the ropes…
- Head over to Paddy Power and register an account with them – this takes a matter of minutes.
- Make a deposit at the site using any deposit option you want.
- You will then automatically receive a free Cheap Seat token, which is valued at €5.
- Use this token to enter one of the satellite tournaments.
- If you win through the first tournament, you’ll head to the weekly final game, with the winner receiving the main prize of entry into the Irish Open.
It should also be noted that there are no direct buy-ins allowed for the weekly final, so if you want to be in with a chance of this prize, you’ll have to start off in the €5 satellites. That should stop any of the richer players simply buying their way to glory!
Every player winning a seat to the Irish Open via Paddy Power will also be automatically entered into the Sole Survivor competition, which could be a real money-spinner. The premise is simple: if you are the last of all the Paddy Power qualifiers left in the tournament, you’ll receive a bumper prize worth €50,000. This means you could even finish outside the money in the tournament, but still go home with a massive bank balance!
Paddy Power or William Hill Promo?
The fact that two sites are running promotions for exactly the same tournament is quite a rare thing, so which one should you choose to enter? Well, both have their advantages. William Hill’s package is much more generous – it offers accommodation, flights and spending money as well as entry, while Paddy Power doesn’t – but Paddy Power’s promo is much cheaper to enter. In fact, while Paddy Power’s promo costs nothing to enter, William Hill’s is at least €50, meaning that it is out of reach of some players. So, if you can afford it, you should enter both, but if your bank account is running low, Paddy Power is the best choice.
Paddy Power elsewhere on Droid Poker
Paddy Power elsewhere in the news this month
- Major Bookmakers Commit to Promoting Responsible Gambling
- NYX Gaming Group Ltd. Launch Slots with Paddy Power
- Previous Best Promotions This February – Full Tilt, PKR, PartyPoker and Winner
- Next Why does William Hill Want to Takeover 888 Holdings?