Carbon Poker is the Place to be this January
With Halloween just three days away, I thought it was a shame that so far I’ve only spoken about 888Poker’s Halloween promotion and have so far neglected all others. Well that all changed right now as I tell you about PartyPoker’s. The Halloween Mission promotion runs for 5 weeks, and in total you can earn £65 in bonus cash; it may not buy you a holiday or new car, but it’ll definitely let you enjoy a few games of free poker.
The last outing on Droid Poker for PartyPoker was a couple of weeks ago when we were telling you about their Flip Flop Missions Festival, where you could earn up to $100 simply by playing flops. While the reward for the Flip Flop Festival was certainly greater than for this Halloween promo, I’m pretty certain you have a lot less to do for your money this time round.
The promotion runs from now until the 30th of November, meaning you have 5 weeks, with a new mission each week. Completing a mission will earn you $13, and those among you who are half decent at mental arithmetic will be able to see that that’s how your $65 is all added together.
The missions are all named with adequately Halloweeny names, and you have 7 days to compete each of them:
- 27th Oct – 2nd Nov: Friday 13th – Play 13 Sit & Go’s or multi-table tournaments
- 3rd Nov – 9th Nov: Serial Killer – Knock out 13 players from any tournaments
- 10th Nov – 16th Nov: House of 13 Corpses – Play 13 poker hands of any game type
- 17th Nov – 23rd Nov: Zombie Run – Play 13 poker hands to the flop on fastforward
- 24th Nov – 30th Nov: Texas Hold’em Massacre – Win a pot 13 times the big blind on fastforward
Other bits you need to know:
You can complete the mission objectives in cash games, multi-table tournaments or Sit & Go single or multi-table tournaments.
To be eligible to play the missions, you need to ‘opt-in’ in the lobby, by going to Achievements > Missions and selecting ‘Start Mission’.
PartyPoker elsewhere on Droid Poker
PartyPoker elsewhere in the news
- Previous Playing Poker with Bitcoin: A Beginner’s Guide
- Next $100,000 up for Grabs with the Full Tilt Scramble Freeroll