PartyPoker Take Grand Prix Poker Tourney Online, $500K Gtd
If you thought that the highly coveted live event of Grand Prix was just for those willing to don the sunglasses and face their competition at an actual poker table in live events, you’re quite wrong. This year, PartyPoker are bringing their famed event online with the Grand Prix $500K Guaranteed Online Poker Tour. Taking place in the beginning of April, it sure will be a tournament to remember.
It’s not every day that live poker series are brought online for all to enjoy so this PartyPoker tournament really is a special event. It will be spread across the first weekend of April and the final will be held on Sunday, April 3rd. You can buy-in or qualify from as little as 1p so why not take a chance?
The tournament details
The Grand Prix Online Poker Tour is quite simple:
- On day one (April 2), thirteen events will take place starting at 4AM (EDT), new ones starting every 2 hours
- On day two (April 3), four tourneys will take place at 4AM, 6AM, 8AM and 10AM (EDT)
- Day two will conclude with the main,= restricted event at 2PM (EDT) and the winner will be crowned
As you can see, it’s an intense and event packed two day tourney schedule and you can buy-in into any select Day 1 event from $109. Alternatively, you can try to get in via the qualifiers, which start from just $0.01 (rebuy format), to $5.50 and $22 freezouts.
Considering that you’ll get to rub shoulders with the pros and try for your chance of getting a slice of that massive $500K prize pool, all of those are a very small price to pay. You can play in as many Day 1 events as you wish and only your highest chip stack will be carried through to Day 2, so make it a good one. Good luck winning some dough at PartyPoker!
- Previous PartyPoker Extend Grand Prix Poker Tour
- Next Biggest Poker Network PokerStars To Increase Rake