PokerStars Challenges: Not Too Late to Hop On Board
Throughout January, PokerStars has been running its incredibly popular Challenges promotion, and with just a few days of the month left, you’re going to have to be quick to get in on the action. If you do, however, you could share in a massive prize pool of $1,000,000! The best part of the promotion is this though: the challenges are incredibly easy to complete and are suitable for players of all levels. In fact, you don’t even have to win any money to complete some of them, as it’s the taking part that counts!
How to Win
Completing a challenge at PokerStars doesn’t guarantee you a payday, but it does guarantee you entry into some extremely lucrative freerolls. These are worth around $10,000 each, with the prize fund being split between a few lucky players. You don’t even need to be online to take part in the freeroll, as they will notify you of the result. You will, however, need to manually register your freeroll ticket to one of the many tournaments.
Completing the “Complete 10 Challenges” challenge will also gain you entry into a bumper $100,000 freeroll, so this is certainly something you should do. We can’t guarantee you’ll win anything from this promotion, but it is completely free to try!
How to Get Involved
Getting involved in this promotion from PokerStars is really easy. Below you’ll find a step-by-step guide…
- Sign up for a PokerStars account, if you don’t already have one. You should get a nice bonus when making your first deposit too, which is a nice perk.
- Open the Challenges window and select the challenge you would like to attempt. Choose carefully, as some are easier – and cheaper – than others.
- Also select the challenge to complete 10 of the Daily Challenges – more about this further down the page.
- Start playing at the tables! When you have completed the challenge, your profile will be automatically updated.
- Wait to see the results of the all-in freeroll. Hopefully you’ll win big, but it is all down to luck here.
What Sorts of Challenges Are There?
There are loads of different challenges, and they update on a daily basis. Some examples of challenges you’ll find in this promotion though are:
- Play in a real-money tournament
- Play 30 hands in real-money ring games
- Play in 2 real-money Sit & Go tournaments
It should be noted that you can only take part and complete one challenge per day, but don’t worry, as new ones are added straight away on the following day. So, hopefully this promotion will help you to get this year off to a profitable start!
PokerStars elsewhere on Droid Poker
- The State of PokerStars in January 2015
- PokerStars PLAY: Is Social Gaming the Way Forward?
- Review: PokerStars
PokerStars elsewhere in the news this week
- Previous The State of PokerStars in January 2015
- Next BitnPlay: New Mobile Poker Room That Requires No Deposits!