Winner Poker Launches Winter Sales Event
Winner Poker has realised what most of us clocked on to a couple of weeks ago when we started waking up with red noses: winter is here, and people everywhere need something to warm them up in the cold weather. The solution which has been hit on at Winner Poker is to offer a Winter Sales series, with money of tournament buy ins, and guaranteed prize funds worth truly boggling sums.
While it’s true that Titian Poker beat Winner to the punch by announcing its winter sales event a couple of weeks ago, most commentators agree that players are more likely to find a more gratifying playing experience at Winner’s Winter Sales tournaments, thanks to a better selection of prizes, and a higher calibre of
What’s on offer?
To begin with, there will be a series of main event tournaments throughout this week (starting tonight) with buy ins which are 40% than what you might expect to pay for the same tournament usually.
On top of reduced buy ins, there’s the guaranteed prizes. Winner has put aside over €250,000 as prize money for the event, with each day’s tournament offering anything up to €100,000 in prize money.
Each day this week you’ll find a tournament with reduced buy ins and huge jackpots. It all kicks off tonight, and then there’s one tournament each evening, apart from Sunday 7th December, when there will be two tournaments. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday has a €25,000 guaranteed jackpot with a buy in of €150
- Tuesday has a €25,000 guaranteed jackpot with a buy in of €250
- Wednesday has a €10,000 guaranteed jackpot with a buy in of €30
- Thursday has a €10,000 guaranteed jackpot with a buy in of €20
- Friday has a €25,000 guaranteed jackpot with a buy in of €50
- Saturday has a €20,000 guaranteed jackpot with a buy in of €50
- Sunday’s first tournament has a €100,000 guaranteed with a buy in of just a meagre €50, and the final tournament has €30,000 guaranteed jackpot with a buy in of €20
Winner Poker elsewhere on Droid Poker
- Previous Microgaming Launches New ‘Fun View’ Poker Software
- Next PokerStars Named Poker Operator of the Year – Poker Community Asks WTF?